“Let the beauty that you love, be what you do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the earth.” — Rumi
Here, I continue to be guided by Rumi’s wisdom, letting the beauty that I have always loved be what I do; using this platform as but one way to kneel and kiss the earth. Here is what you’ll find when you look further into the pages of my “next chapter”:
About Me – A bit about who I am, what I’m learning, what I’m doing, and where I’m going.
Painting From Within: A genus of originality…yours – In the last several years, I’ve hosted day and weekend workshops, and guided many people in abbreviated experiences of intuitive process painting as part of learning labs in the art of hosting, complex leading, women’s leadership and emergent change. This has become one of my mainstays of embodied practice as it helps us access our knowing and tap into our innate creative wellsprings, while we encounter and challenge through inquiry, our limiting habits of mind.
Upcoming Events – This is where I’ll post and you can register for events I’m (co)hosting, including:
- Inside Outside Leadership, a multi-generational conversation with women who lead in their families, communities and organizations
- The Art of Hosting BIG Decisions, a locally co-hosted training in the Art of Hosting orientation to participatory engagement and facilitation
- Online learning courses and book studies in the art of facilitation, collective wisdom, the power of questions
- Painting From Within sessions
- Soul Spark gatherings to explore, discern and move forward to creating the work you long to do
- The Circle Way training and advanced circle practicums
- Leading in Emergence, a learning lab for multi-sector leaders to explore, practice and apply current frames, competencies and practices for navigating the uneven and slippery terrain of complex emergence
May I Be of Service? – A unique approach to help you discern whether I might be the person to support and work with you. Includes a contact form for you to begin the conversation.